Every year, Eastern Mass Pagan Pride welcomes a variety of readers, healers and vendors… we take pride in offering our guests a truly magickal experience that represents many different pagan traditions.
Here’s how the process will work for 2021:
- You’ll apply using the online form.
- A group of reviewers will evaluate applications periodically to develop a balanced slate of readers, vendors and presenters. Please note that we do not accept MLMs.
- Someone from the review team will get back to you letting you know whether your application has been accepted or not. If you’re accepted, we’ll send you an invoice and event contract.
- You return payment and the signed contract. We confirm that we received it and add you to the website.
- Start promoting your participation in EMPPD 2021!
Rates for 2021:
- Vendors: $60 per 10′ x 10′ booth space/$110 double space (10′ x 20′)
- Readers: $30 per 3′ x 3′ table (reading only, not selling products)
Space is limited; not all applications will be accepted. Prior participation does not guarantee your space in this year’s event. Readers and vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, canopies, tables, chairs and other fixtures, which much fit within the confines of their reserved space.
NOTE TO READERS:
We will be capping the number of readers at five total. Readers may offer multiple services, however, such as card readings and mediumship or astrology and palm reading. Overall, we want event attendees to have the chance to explore different types of readings and divination, rather than choosing from multiple people offering the same thing.